RWD 10.7% 2.5¢ reward minerals ltd

something on the nose...., page-21

1. 13,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Like many ag stocks that have recently been sold off there is a lack of appreciation of the 'story'. Nufarm is a classic example in point. Recent sell off was a give me. Given RWD is not making money just yet so is obviously more speculative, but it has an asset tied to Asian and Australian food security hence you need to judge for yourself whether this sell off is symptomatic of something serious or a buying opportunity.

Many holders here have been on this stock for over 18 months so have seen a great deal of volatility. If I was a trader I would be worried. If I was a fundamental investor I'd simply sit tight. I do not see the price of potash falling, whilst the cost of landing potash in Australia is increasing as freight and logistics costs from Saskatchewan are exploding.

Mike Ruane is poor at communicating but that has always been the case and does not mean the work is not getting done that needs to be done. Market update will be forthcoming soon with their quarterley and no doubt this will shed some light on where we are at. Good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.003(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.696M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $37.37K 1.442M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45981 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.