MRR 0.00% 1.0¢ minrex resources limited

Something Rotten in the State of Denmark?, page-17

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    It is said that the best way to send a human into complete madness is to subject them to complete and utter silence. It seems as though the continued silence is getting to the core of why many of you first chose to hope on the journey. Many are still clinging to our previous saviour George, but unfortunately, there is little he can do to help propel us to where we need to be.

As for who is pulling the strings over in W.A, you would be surprised at the level of hard going on behind the scenes in order to piece all the elements of the perfect puzzle together, all of which goes unseen and unappreciated from the serial whingers on this forum. Most of you will be happy to sell out at your break-even entry point and miss out on all the fun that 2024 has in store.

A plan is in place that will prove to shock the masses, and the correct way to invest in equity markets does not revolve around predicting the future, but rather planning for all possible positive outcomes in order to achieve a certain level of success. Don't get caught in no man's land, clinging to whatever thin strings of hope you have left, unfortunately, hope and fear don't exist in the real world. I can tell you now the last year has not been wasted, and all will be revealed in due course. The SP during 2024 will go further than shocking our predecessor, who failed to efficiently and effectively deliver upon what was required.

Whilst you have been complaining about a situation you don't entirely understand, I have been vigorously adding to my holding, at the end of the day we are here to make money are we not? Sometimes you blokes make me think we are writing the scrip to a new sitcom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $4.464K 446.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 224566 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 7565308 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ 172250
Last updated 11.30am 14/06/2024 ?
MRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.