MRR 4.17% 1.2¢ minrex resources limited

Triggered, I like that ,at least there's something going on...

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Triggered, I like that ,at least there's something going on in the forum. I don't care about the stock, I care about the company and where it's heading and there's a serious problem with accountability and communication. You and Mick seem to be the only ones who care enough to spread information, or disinformation, the jury is still out on that one, and that, in my mind is a serious red flag.

I have strong misgivings and opinions relating to the GK fiasco, I just know lab times were a key role and some geo's just aren't suited to do it all. In my opinion we threw out the baby with the bathwater. Say what you will but he was a good and highly experienced geologist.

Do you not think a group of highly accumulated shareholders who demand change can't make change? Perhaps you should do a little research. (and yes, you can dress up like a turtle if you so wish).

And no, I'm not taking the piss out of anyone who's losing money here, I'm in deep to and not enjoying it, but I am in fact intelligent enough after mining worldwide for almost 40 years to know we need change and soon. Key word today is accountability and who the fu## are we going to get it from?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $12.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $6.488K 565.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 8217236 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1066405 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.53pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ 45400
Last updated 11.27am 10/05/2024 ?
MRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.