NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Something ROTTEN in the state of WA

1. 3,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    As soon as there was an inkling of the Court case in WA (Landau v NKWE) being dropped, it smelt to high heaven!
    It smells of back room shenagigans, of typical third world underhandedness and right up the alley of country seeking global power in all things at almost any cost. It smells of a deal.

It is a ploy; and judging by initial reactions.....it could work to a degree.  But it won't endure!

For Christ's sake....the knee jerk reaction of some on here ALREADY.

This has just begun, and ONLY NOW because they've finally shown their hand.

WHAT has been the point of all our preparation and early groundwork, researching the lay of the land here and in Bermuda and SA, appointing legal reps, documenting the minority Group's interest, and in the case of many - helping to finance the future struggle.....IF YOU ARE GONNA GO OUT WITH a friggin' whimper ???

Pathetic and spineless. Go on crawl away then.  (Yes it is your right to deal with your shares as you see fit at any point, but what did you expect for a first offer?)

I do not wish to offend, but it is bordering offensive to consider that after sooooo looooong waiting AND putting our trust in significant others, people are voicing to cut and run at the first play of the game.

Well as I've disclosed before, I have not been here since 2003, to follow you out the door at the slightest sign of trouble.

Good riddance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.