EMP 0.00% 0.9¢ emperor energy limited

The sadist in me will probably have a laugh if OBL announces the...

1. 258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    The sadist in me will probably have a laugh if OBL announces the money raised from the SPP (assuming even successful) will be used to engage more consultants to dress up data collected on Backreef 1 drilled last year.

Onto why it is taking 8 months to release a report on a drill.

I don't recall the last time any company dug a hole, found oil, closed it off and went for a picnic, then came back with a positive announcement 10 months later.

Get this, the initial results were not good, and despite what restrospective announcement claiming 'it was never meant to be a production well', prior to the drill OBL was priced for the possibility. It has taking the company this many months to dress up a report, on data collected 10 months ago - how much analysis/spin/semantics will make a difference? The company can declare it a discovery but it's still up to the investors to decide if the declaration is justified.

Granted time is on OBL's side with positive progress made elsewhere. The asset then is just 'strategic'. Just don't expect it to be in the thick of action.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.451M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62500 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 67139 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.