GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

There are many many long term and now a number of short term...

1. 403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    There are many many long term and now a number of short term investors hurting out there at the moment. That we all know.

Now a number of well informed poster's have sold out and cut their losses. I personally will miss their insight, knowledge and wit.

For a long time now discussions have touched on the "Something smells" comment. And I must say with the lack of information from management and the last cap raise a month after we were told there would be no need for one; Something really does smell.

But this is not the reason for this post. I feel that there is a new "something smells" event and it is happening on this thread.

There are a lot of new posters on the GBG thread which is to be expected with the super cheap entry point into this stock at the moment. What has caught my attention is that there is a large number of our new posters are also very new to Hotcopper.

So to those who have been here a long time and are nearly at wits end and about to get out. Please please make that choice on you on accord. DYOR don't be fooled out of your hard earned because as we all know. You haven't lost a single dollar until you hit that sell button. This is a forum and is host to everyone's OPINIONS.

GLTA And as for my position; I'm going down with the ship; but I don't think that is going to happen.

Cheers Timbo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.