GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

something smells dyor, page-8

1. 1,967 Posts.
    RDD,
    mate this is a comment to you directly from someone who has lost a heap of dollars on GBG, and i am not one to shout too loud anymore about my wins or my (losses).

but a couple of points i would like to respond to,
    1st ,it is beliveable to me that a punter could purchase the amount of stock that you say you have, why do i say that, well because i have done it myself.(more than once)
    learned my lesson about shouting my mouth off and big upping myself, so i dont do that anymore.I take it on the chin/nuts and pick myself up

Anyways more importantly than that is the request that if you are going to give ppl some hope, back it up with some data/detail/facts etc.
    Also be consistent (ie: the shares you hold the $spent etc).

I know its maybe fancyfull to believe that in this enviroment that we can or should expect that, but wouldn't that be a good change /tactic to give the punters on here some chance of either holding their stock owned/building their stock up or even replacing stock sold and gaining back losses we have all endured over the past 12-24 mths on this lot.

otherwise when what you say varies from post to post in your holdings and $$ invested and when you say you work here and there with no substance to support what you say....and given you are the one making the big statements...you will come across as if you are full of the ""proverbial""....and seriously we have all had enough of that...the markets are a tough enough nut to crack .....best of luck to all......

no blame being laid anywhere i/ we all make our own investment decisions...would be a game changer to have a win.....in markets as they are...f i'm being unreasonable i am sure the comments on here will let me know and i am fine with that...anyway enough of my rant....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.