CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

something soon, page-25

1. 3,643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 548
    Cheers Jumpstart. I suspect that those entities that you refer to as "proof" would argue that they are "the balance". I agree with you though, its interesting that some bounce around creating fear and confusion yet have no skin in the game. I don't have enough time to post on the things that I do hold let alone pester people about things I don't. Their absense is noted and finally shareholders have a 24 hour period in which they can finally celebrate how far we have come in the last year without somebody there to critise the type of chair used at the AGM.

I too am still slightly below water on CDU so your not alone mate. My position was improved by doubling down recently in the low $3s so not that far off even now. There are a very limited number that enjoyed those days where a few people panicked sending the share price breifly below $2. There must be plenty of other vunerable stocks for them to hang it on this week but no doubt they will be back.

Personally I'm just counting down the months until mining and looking forward to the short term milestone of getting the ML.

I should also add my thanks to all those that managed to get to the meeting. Really wish I could have flown in but that wasn't a realistic option for me. The comments and interpretations of those that went are greatly appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.