KEY 0.00% 0.1¢ key petroleum limited

something special, page-6

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    fss...

I know of a few waiting for the gap to fill down between 7.4 and 11c after the first breakaway gap.

Do you reckon they too will get their fill?

lol

Seriously though, I think talking about waiting for the gap to be filled to 30.5c, when the price is 31.5c, really is missing the point somehow?

I can guarantee you if Iwere to wait for that gap to be closed, then place my orders, they would not be filled!

I have been gradually collecting both shares and options all week...for the simple fact the volumes I have picked up would not be availble should I wait for the turn.

She stopped dead like she was shot today...1m shares traded and nobody willing to sell down, with sell depth thinning out...just one decent buyer at this point would have seen the stock back at 40c in an instant.

This is the KEY here (excuse the pun)...whilst the status quo is maintained...and no new developments communicated, plaers can accumulate patiently, waiting for the ipatient sellers to drop.

There will always be impatient sellers.

Interestingly though, every time a decent sized order was placed at the top of the buy queue...a fair amount of competing buys joined in, clearly suggesting there are more than a few in there collecting stock.

For now they are patient...but what happens when the next fundamentally signifcant "event" gets communicated?

What happens then when 5m shares want in, but only 1m or so are happy to sell below 45c?

These are the mechanics responsible for driving the previous spikes on the back of news...it will be no different next time.

We could get updated flow data...or preliminary field size...or a surprise near term drilling schedule...and of course, all all manner of aditional forms of CONFIRMATION regarding the commerciality of Kiliwani North.

Or we could see there other assets given front billing for a bit...indeed, we could even see a left of field development such as a director buying?

Whilst these are all clearly trader related events, their impact on the fundamental value model is real in that the traders lift the stock to the next consolidation level at each event...again, on the back of the simply supply demand impact of stock movements.

Lots can happen over a weekend.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.