TYX 16.7% 0.7¢ tyranna resources limited

something the mkt might not be liking ?

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    something the mkt might not be liking ?

had a thought that some people might be afraid of the
    technology of the floating barge ?

maybe holding things back a bit ?

to get this far, the risks are out in the open and if the barge etc does sink lol, (after all, bally things are being built in china he he) then no doubt another bright idea will be 'invented' to get the ore on it's way economically.

just musings but serious ones.

bough a few ife today cos i'm peed off with looking into both trf and ife threads and only having a holding in trf ! bullish both but trf is the best way in, imo.

don't have regrets but sad i did not keep the ife float hardcopy.

have seen many times when a company's nta (be it thro investments in other companies and cash etc on hand) is way below mkt cap. it isn't rare by all means but usually something happens and the gap closes to a premium instead.

as i say, just musings but turnover above $1 billion a huge probabilty just a few yrs away, something will happen. as paul mcartney said when the beatles were only playing to their close fans at 'the cavern in liverpool' in their early days, 'we knew something had to happen', and we all know what happned there don't we ?

1 yr later and the whole world new the beatles.

investing needs patience but the patience has to be well founded and not a spec with lots of blue sky and lil' else. this is not that. it's a reality but still in the early stages. whatever happens economically with the eu chaos the minerals will be there until someone needs them. longterm, poss better than cash OR gold.

be good,

ps
    don't chase nor average down a stock as imo and experience it can be dangerous. be satisfied with the holding that one is prepared to put away for a few yrs. diversing is a safer option whatever one thinks of any company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $23.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $21.24K 3.587M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 765845 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1404115 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.