BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

gringo if you were the one that was going to offload a lge...

1. 976 Posts.
    gringo if you were the one that was going to offload a lge parcel near the peak price a year ago , you have my sympathy and I admire your buying more. It will help us diehards to get to our goal.
    I will also buy a few more if price is right.
    imo. We should all reassess the position later but we must not panic and be bulldozed into giving up our future mine for a pittance.
    It appears you are in the top 20 BRM holders.
    I don't quite make it. If there are a few more like you and me, we should have quite a strong stopping force.
    Reader's experience shows it will not be easy for WN to sneak the delisting of BRM.
    reader I hope you don't mind me repeating this.

They must give warning that the bid will close. Also, they are required to state that the bid will not be increased, if that is the truth (truth in takeovers principle). So you will know when the true end of the bid arrives (ie the end of this particular bid, remembering that this is the 2nd bid and there can be more bids). Further, if they do delist, then your shares are still live and valuable, although they cannot be traded easily. If that happens, then WNI will eventually have to buy you out (ie there is no difference whether listed or not). Until WNI say they will do a compulsory acquisition, then they cannot do it (ie they cannot do it in this bid). So there is a long way to go at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.