AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

something to consider, page-110

1. 6,616 Posts.
    PS: As IG exercised those options at 15cents later in 2015 it does seem likely we'll get a min of 3 c back ... Or ???

Going on past behaviour I'd be leaning towards the "or".

Didn't he increase his stake in ORS just before he took it over. Don't you think one of the main reasons for the share issue in AGS just before the sale of B4M was for IG to increase his stake again in the company. Then on top of that he exercised his options to again increase his stake in AGS.

Not sure exactly what happened with GIP as I wasn't following it but I know he provided a loan. Don't know if that was converted into shares?

To sum it up I think the AGS share issue was for the sole benefit of IG, so he could increasing his stake cheaply. The writing was already on the wall, the sale of B4M was already in progress behind the scenes. There was no real reason to raise money.

I'm still sticking to the theory that exploration will occur at AGS's expense on their lease in WA. If they find something they will run the cash down and IG will acquire the remaining AGS shares at the lowest price possible.

Pity we can't buy shares in GM. I think he's on to a winner there. Free exploration thanks to AGS shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.