AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

I don't think Gandel will be pulling out Sis, seems he went to...

1. 6,616 Posts.
    I don't think Gandel will be pulling out Sis, seems he went to quite a bit of effort to increase his stake. I can't understand how they let their funds fall so low, almost as thought it was orchestrated. Surely nobody could be that incompetent! Makes me think there was a good reason why GM's former secretary bailed a couple of years ago. Maybe he didn't like the way they do business?

I'm thinking AGS will go the way of ORS. It was you who pointed out the close proximity of AGS's lease to that of GM's in WA. I don't think that is a coincidence. Anyway, only time will tell.

Seems as thought ASIC don't care. I made a complaint and they said there was no proof of any wrong doing! If I could provide proof they would look into it. Just goes to show who ASIC is looking after doesn't it.

I'd suggest you all find companies where the directors work in the best interests of ALL shareholders. So glad to have dumped all my AGS shares even though we got a pittance of their true value. "Biggest uranium discovery in the last 25 years" hahaha a lot of good that did us!
    Last edited by mugsley: 09/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.