AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

something to consider, page-25

1. 6,616 Posts.
    No, we have communicated many times before Chris. HC decided I was getting too close to the truth so sent me on a long holiday. Could only come back after I begged and had to change my name. I'll give you a clue, my name was M.seley but don't tell everyone.

No, I really made my complaint about Gandel Metals and their/his tactics. Did it right after ORS was transferred over to IG's private company. Wouldn't be surprise if history repeats itself with AGS.

I think some here are living in a dreamland if they think management will suddenly run the company in the interests of all shareholders instead of just one. Remember who managers the financials of AGS and who pays his salary. Why isn't he an employee of AGS? No conflict of interest, the company is run exactly how IG wants it.

Why did ORS go under when there is still a hell of a lot of gold there?

I always thought Crazybull was just a nutcase but wish I had listened to him many years ago. He was spot on with his assessment of one person in particular. It will probably take me ten years to make back the money they have stolen of me!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.