AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

something to consider, page-37

1. 6,616 Posts.
    I understand where you are coming from FO but the point is AGS accepted the offer (like MD I believe they had no choice but to accept the offer). So how can they now go back and say they were hard done by? Remember there was the threat that if the offer wasn't accepted the verdict for the case would be given. So I think that tells us how the verdict would have went. We were cornered and outsmarted by the US government. Heathgate were never going to lose no matter what they had done. Even the Australian government were against us. I think you can forget about the ACCC coming to the rescue. It is all done and dusted.

The reason they stockpiled was to send us broke and the courts knew it and we're complicit with it. Neal has friends in high places and I think it is pretty clear that includes people at the top of the US and Australian governments.

Sis wonders what would have been the outcome if we hadn't taken them on. I don't think it would have mattered, they would have screwed us either way. Even now they are claiming they are running at a loss. Who believes that? They would be making a killing and paying zero tax like just about every other multinational.

It's all over buddy. Anyway time to move on, there are far better companies out there that actually do have assets that will make money. JD and IG are so close to retirement now I don't think they care anymore. $20 million will pay their wages for the next few years quite nicely.
    Last edited by mugsley: 10/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.