AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

FO said: mose i wonder if you and the others that have sold your...

1. 935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    FO said: mose i wonder if you and the others that have sold your ags stock would prefer not see an individual that continues to hold prosper in any way.

Not correct.

It's AGS management we have a problem with NOT AGS shareholders.

And there's the dilemma, I'd love to see AGS management get their comeuppance but I'm also aware there are shareholders, such as yourself, still left behind who I wish nothing but the best for.

That's why I didn't gloat too hard on the Chile flop. There was this IG quote from the AGM;

"People often say: "Why have you gone to Chile? Why have you gone to Chile?" I hope after we've had the drill program, people will say: "That was a bit of a good idea, wasn't it?" We'll find out in the fullness of time."

Believe me, I've been tempted many times to use that quote as a basis to rip into AGS but have refrained out of respect for remaining shareholders.

The problem, as I see it, is you don't seem to attribute any blame whatsoever to AGS management.

I posed a series of questions on another thread and you didn't answer any of them. I'll give this one another go. Considering all the gambles AGS management have taken over the years in an attempt to get the big pay off, why didn't they gamble one last time on the judge's decision?

After all time, money and effort expended to get to that point, why didn't they want the judge's decision read into the public record?

I have my theories.
    Last edited by chrisCarter: 15/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.