AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

hi metal. just because quasar could justify it doesn't mean that...

1. 5,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    hi metal.

just because quasar could justify it doesn't mean that it would automatically be considered justifiable in the eyes of a someone like the accc.

my challenge is to get this matter looked into by the accc.

i think you can tell by now that i am looking for a bit of support in getting this matter looked into.

if there is anyone out there with similar sentiments to myself then it is very simple to fire off an email to the accc.

think of how much time and effort you put into earning the cash to buy into such a wonderful project like the four mile project and think of how little time it takes to get in contact with the accc.

and lets take this one step further and say think of how much time and effort you would need to make to earn the equivalent dollar amount if the accc was to make a ruling in alliance's favour considering there could be some kind of financial compensation and/or restitution of some sort for alliance.

for the record i am not making any accusations of any wrong doing by any party associated with the four mile uranium project. it's not for me to say what is for example fair or unfair.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.