EPE enterprise energy limited

Whats it worth?Really depends on many factors doesnt it?Recent...

1. 329 Posts.
    Whats it worth?
    Really depends on many factors doesnt it?

Recent tradings showed highs of 0.43c and 0.40c
    Crude goes up Oilers go up, crude goes down oilers go down. A lot of mum & dads selling also towards xmas for some extra cash for hoildays or whatever.

Smegsy-1 is worth about $5,000,000 i.e. 25% to EPE, I wouldnt call that modest considering their a junior oiler. They only have small issue of approx 58 mil.

Yellowbank 4, is directors guesstimate of approx 300-350bbls per day, they get AUD$50 per barrel. YB4 is estimated at 5.2 mmbo. EPE get 85%, reverts to 50% after pay-out, which cover drilling costs.

The well has been cased and suspended. Future plans are to move a beam pump onto the site and find a suitable work-over rig to perforate the casing and equip the well for production. Storage and load-out facilities are in-place at the Yellowbank Creek-2 location, which is only 400 metres west of the Yellowbank Creek-4 site. It is planned to run a gathering line from the No. 4 well to these facilities.

They expect to get YB4 on-line before xmas, infastructure is already there and waiting.

Overall Value..
    cash in bank ================= $5,000,000
    25% for Smegsy-1 ============ $5,000,000
    50% for YB4 1mmbo at AUD$50bbl =$25,000,000

= $30,000,000 / 65 million shares (fully diluted)

= 0.46c per share.

tp

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.