ETM 4.76% 2.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

something to keep an eye on, page-30

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Gday Bsumisu a few key points need to be addressed with your question.
    Firstly we are mining three products at the same time, which naturally will afford you lower cut off points and secondly the uranium and zinc will be by products in the production process as opposed to dedicated uranium mines so naturally you can afford to have a much lower cut off point with your uranium and zinc grades in comparisson to dedicated uranium mines or zinc mines.

And with bulk tonnage mines such as this one your cut of points will always be much lower eg like the big copper mines in Chile. I suppose a similar comparrison would be Olympic Dam in South Australia. Olympic Dam is a multi element deposit like Kvanefjeld. Both deposits are massive, both deposits are bulk tonnage and both deposits have a 50+ year mine life. Also Olympic Dam is the single biggest uranium deposit in the world, though uranium represents only a minority of the mine's total revenue. So with Olympic Dam with my case in point I imagine there uranium cut off point is very low just like Kvanefjeld.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.3¢ 2.0¢ $35.62K 1.739M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 105341 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 499596 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.