ETM 0.00% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

something to keep an eye on, page-35

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Just a very quick response as im up north working nightshift, 13 hr days. If i had time i would love to write a detailed response, but i dont have that luxury.
    Put simply from all the evidence presented by ggg eg feasibility studies mettalurgical studies etc this project ticks all the boxes and will be a low cost, long life and highly profitable mine. Ggg have done an amazing and comprehensive job of derisking this project.
    Also once the zero tolerance uranium policy is repealed and Kvanefjeld continues on its path for permitting. I believe there wont be a problem in financing this project. I really believe investors will be very keen to gain a hold on a strategic asset and also in the process gain the first mover advantage in relation to the vast untapped mineral wealth in Greenland.

And just quickly on the macro economic outlook. I believe we have seen the worst of the financial crisis. I believe we are just going to be stuck in a long slow recovery, with a few ups and a few downs. Who knows it may be another 5 years before we see solid world economic growth. On money printing i believe it is doing a great job in counter acting the very dangerous threat of deflation and as long as its managed well i believe it will be fine. The recent drop in the gold price reflects that theory as well. Thats my brief opinion on the matter anyway.

Well peoples i wont be posting again for about a week while im up north at work, have fun :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.