FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

They say things can change quickly and that couldn't be more...

1. 1,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 505
    They say things can change quickly and that couldn't be more true with BGS, prior to the suspension as we watched the sp fall and fall again to a low of 22.5c, sentiment was low and generally contained negative undertones towards management and rightly so.
    Some of us however we're still focussed on the bigger picture and had faith in our new board so we averaged down, believing better times would come with a little more patience. Then came the dreaded TH and the revelations that dodgy governance practices were employed putting us in a delicate state of affairs, the more they reviewed the more they found resulting in 4 long frustrating and for some stressful months.

Then the news they the review had been completed and things had been put right, and our board wanted to meet with us to tell us what they had found and what plans they had for us, reassuring, appreciative and impressed are a few words I would use to describe that experience.

It was perfect timing that we started trading again on that day, fast forward just 3 weeks and we have doubled in value, even the most staunch optimist ( me being one) would have struggled to predict that but here we are. My view is this is about we're we should of been before suspension, so what added value can we put on what's happened since? Things like - integrity, impressive BOD, clean slate, clear growth plan , respect for shareholders, resource doubled, just about everyone else is tied to an agreement, new discoveries, macro environment and sentiment hot, marketing campaign starting then we have what's imminent- drill program , PFS, then what's in the not to distant future (2-4 months) financing, partners, permits etc there are probably others but it's a start.

What's value do we put on what's happened ? I say another 20c , and then another 20c to what is imminent, valuing us around the 80c or $160m. Then who knows if we sign an agreement or sell but it would have to be up to double that putting us north of $300m or $1.50 sp.

So to my original point things are definitely looking up , it's a great feeling and so happy for everyone we deserve it why not, have a feeling PFS out next few days should be very interesting indeed , I've got my full now no more spare cash left average is still at 3oc so bring it on

Best wishes to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.