FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Something to laugh about...., page-12

1. 3,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 809
    Certain unnamed Lithium experts on Twitter only seem to portray a view of the world that is tightly linked to their hip pocket, I was very disappointed in M.L. and no longer follow him on twitter as he also now seems to follow this model.

To be honest comparing any lithium explorer that has only drilled 7 holes to BGS is quite laughable in my opinion, yes they look to be on a major resource but a lot of drilling and work to do to get to a comparable stage as many others.

Mean while I am quite confident our resource will easily triple or more from our current stated resource.
    PFS just around the corner, with no doubt many wanting to sink their hooks into what we have so very exciting times for anyone that can remain patient for a slightly longer term outlook.

I think I would find it hard to part with any of my substantial shares for less than $2, so I'm not going anywhere for some time. Hell I've ridden this wild Mali bronco for years like many and its just starting to get interesting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.