HDR hardman resources limited

something to look forward to at last, page-13

1. 16,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    hmph

Well I hope all the bad news on Ching is out there ... then again Simon could confuse everyone again on Tuesday ... baffling us with BS .. too much detail and no real PLAN!!

I'm not sure if I mentioned this the other day ... but I had a good day on Tuesday by luck alone. I had just taken profit on a short-term trade .. selling some HDR that I had bought in the $1.40s at $1.65 ... when I saw Simon's release on Ching come on without a pre-open and marked not market-sensitive!!!!! So I shorted 100k immediately (it was falling already and I managed it at $1.62) and closed the short at an average of $1.42! Never done that before ... nice. So took profit on a long position, then a short position, and now have rebought at around $1.40 ahead of a busy news week .. which is safer than having had to build a position in the high $1.60s if it hadn't fallen. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm .. as others have observed ... I wonder if any other large players did the same but without the luck involved!!!!!!?????

A rare success that came from a real mess of a week. On to next week I say ... now with a good sized CFD position protected by a GSO.

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.