HDR hardman resources limited

Trading looks like something good might be coming out in the...

1. 371 Posts.
    Trading looks like something good might be coming out in the quarterly. But given the pain inflicted on HDR holders the last several years I'm steeling myself in case the quarterly is less encouraging than hoped.

A possible negative could be announcing only one Ching well this year and leave the others until later next year once they know better where to drill from the 4D shoot. I would understand the rationale but if that's the case the natural decline in Ching's existing wells may see production even lower than now before substantial remediation occurs.

Does anyone know what type of wells are in place - are they of the "horizontal" type as I read somewhere that such wells pack up quite sudeenly with water intrusion. If the Ching wells are of such nature (they side-tracked virtually all I think to get good flows) then waiting a long time for remediation leaves a lot of time for further nasty surprises.

Sorry to sound dour, HDR do have a few positives, particularly Uganda's potential if successes continue; and hopefully we'll see some unmitigated success with Dana in northern Mauri - that sure would be nice... especially as Woodie miss out!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.