BKT 1.79% 5.7¢ black rock mining limited

Something to look forward to, page-4

1. 933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313

Hi Guys,
    Well have had trouble bringing the link to HC so those interested will have a little bit of work to get the link but in my opinion it will be worth the trouble as it is the Best Report I have read on Graphite. It contains 162 pages filled with all the info you need to know about graphite.
    This report was done in late 2017 so is a little out in some of its comparisons among the peers but BKT is a top ranked peer and I think with the advantages it has in its DFS since 2017 I think it could be right up there as a top producer from 2020 onwards.The report was done by Simon Noble a researcher that was trying hard to impress employers he had the goods to be a top one.He carried out the Report on SYR (Syrah ) probably the current leading Graphite stock and being 162 pages long he has left out little regarding Graphite and the then current peers. Its long but it will be worth reading every page and going through all the comparisons .

BKT now with 3 signed off take agreements which represent 85% of the proposed steady state annual production of 240000t per annum substantially selling out the Mahenge Graphite mine DFS and have BKT considering a 4th milling module to be added looks likely to become a leading producer of Graphite from 2020. With plant construction under written by a binding off take with Heilongjiang Bohao Graphite and their latest Pilot Plant Test work in China they are beginning the process of the $US20 million vendor finance and the $US20 million of supported finance from 3rd parties.

BKT may not be quite as big as SYR but looses nothing in comparison otherwise.

To get the link to the Report follow the prompts below --

google CEO CA Website
    In the search box insert BKT then click on the name
    Look for the post on the 12 September 2017 by @0kib At the bottom of the post it mentions the SYR Report Click on it and ENJOY.

GLTAH

moureeses

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $71.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $11.37K 199.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 91462 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 165749 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.32am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.