SBR 6.25% 1.5¢ sabre resources limited

something to muse over, page-8

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I like reading the differing viewpoints on this thread... Certainly all these points are very valid...

..Although in my view, the ownership of a large % of SBR by an experienced investor actively engaged in the day-to-day operations of the business; whom is highly motivated on the success of that business...is not going to defer me personally from investing further into SBR...that was a mouthful! although I do understand that may make large investors nervous early in the exploration story and as such defer them from making an investment.

Other explorers have bigger problems...not having any cash, and not having an asset to invest the cash in...

IMHO for the new CEO of SBR to bridge the gap between currrent SP and SP that should reflects fundamentals, they need to undertake the following:

(i) Immediately reissue a target JORC of Guchab Valley and Surrounds of 10-20Mt @ 2.0 to 3.0% Cu eq. they may not yet have the confidence to issue an initial mineral resource (JORC) on the target geological setting/area, but with their greater confidence of the area, they should come out with a revised target that reflects more accurately the tonnages that are in play here..

(ii) Elaborate on their regional exploration strategy of the Kombat Trend. More specifically, what potential is there to delineate a large tonnage of Cu on the Trend? How? Its time to be more candid to the market.

(ii) Continue to drill the deeper extents of Guchab and prove up a Jorc resource by 1st qtr 2014

(iii) Upon completion of Jorc, quickly move towards high level scoping studies and mineralogy test work.

(iv) Upon completion of infered Jorc, communicate to market clear strategy on moving SBR to reserve JORC and Producer Status, including detailed timeline.

IMHO, large investors may be very interested in SBR, however their mandates may require at the very least infered Jorc, Positive Scoping results, and a clear strategy/timeline to production. SBR have a great asset, but they need to tick more boxes..

On a positive note, all the above points are in managements' grasp.

Its almost been a full month since the last drill results...time for another call soon...ill have to discuss the above too..

Time for the land of nod, thanks for reading my ramblings...knowing my record, I may going in the wrong direction, and am happy to be corrected :P

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $5.894M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $3.842K 253.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 383946 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 349703 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.32pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.