FAR 0.00% 49.5¢ far limited

something to ponder, page-17

1. 726 Posts.
    Afternoon Treasuryboy

Not trying to start a heated debate with you. just last week there was some dumb ass iran news report with a bit of sway and he printed that the islamic republic was stepping up drills to close the water way for a breif time and in a day the oil value jumped 3.5 percent, and that was on just a news reports,just think if the surprime leader asks the iran navy to do a little training down in the Strates of hormuz nwe will see new high's no doubt.

Well it going to happen, so i think the iran's should just get on with it and test the water so to speak as right now i am maxed out and can't afford any more far/oil stocks anyway, a little war in the Gulf area would know doubt send the oil price up and send the oil companys in to the feild a lot quicker looking for companys to take over and speed up oil drilling out of Gulf regions.

As for the state of israil i say stuff it let them look after them self's. if iran lets of a bomb or two over there heads to bad. there have been doing it for year in the west bank area and in lebenon.
    cheffy747

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 94158 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 88712 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.