FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Hi Ben/Others,Can anyone tell me how we have claims to the 25%...

1. 270 Posts.
    Hi Ben/Others,

Can anyone tell me how we have claims to the 25% overlap if we have not received a formal decree for the extension on our Senegal acreage. We first applied for the 2nd extension phase back in Sept 2010, can't tell me that change in personal is the hold up and the election coming up, election wasn't coming up on 21 Nov 2010. I think Wade has said prove to me your drilling, not enough cash and no JVP and have had plenty of time to find a JVP. What's with the Government awarding AP new licences, but not enough time to sign our decree??? Ophir out for mine and Senegal becoming one big balls up, happy to be proven wrong, but l think FAR is hoping for a change in Government, hence the hopeful 3rdQ 2012 decree. Not trying to downramp, just peed off, can anyone tell me a company of FAR's MC, that have West African acreage, 3D completed, billion barrel drill ready targets and hold 90%??.
    With AGC Profond as cold as a xxxx stubbie, Senegal balls up, only leaving GB in the west( Which l am personally bullish on, with 3D results due yesterday ) l can see why ME's made a play for GOP/FLOW and if he felt he had to, I personally think he did a great job securing the Kenyan acreage.

Ben, hoping on others results,

Apache L8,

As a holder of PCL nothing would make me more happier than a strike of 5 billion barrels+ and with Far's acreage hugging both sides of L8, but one must remember that Kenyan is still unproven and the Mbawa drill is no more than a good old crack at a wildcat, cos 10% IMO. Woodside dropped one in L5 Lamu Basin back in 2007,Pomboo 1 was a complete duster. Lot of eyes on the Apache's drill and if there is a sniff of HC's, it derisks Kenya offshore and FAR is sitting real pretty. Tullow liked the data and farmed into L8, that for me is a great sign and there is OIL slicks.

Worth a read on the slicks,from PCL website,

http://www.pancon.com.au/investor-centre/asx/2008/reports/170608.pdf

After this report, there was no more said about L9, until this report,

http://www.pancon.com.au/investor-centre/asx/2009/reports/080109.pdf

Which states that L9 licence will be fully relingiushed,
    remember ringing PCL office at the time and was told roughly,that we are chasing oil, not gas and seen L6 and L8 as there best chance of oil, L9 seen as more of a gas play. Remember reading an article somewhere, that BG the operator of L10A and L10B were expecting morelikely gas than oil when they applied and granted the licences.

L6 surrounded by majors, only a matter of time for a farm in and 3D underway, IMO and about time, as GOP/Flow have been farting around with L6 for far to long now, GOP should of had L6, 3D'ed and ready to drill by now, let hope FAR get things moving.

If you remember Ben, this time last year we were all saying the same, 2011 is going to be the year for FAR. It's all there, time for Management to stand up in 2012 let's see what you got Management???

Merry Christmas to all, keep safe and may 2012 bring you happiness.

Shovel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.5¢ 52.0¢ $17.03K 32.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10069 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.