SYG synergy equities group limited

You are incorrect in saying it is all lies. data-incrypt is out...

1. 37 Posts.
    You are incorrect in saying it is all lies. data-incrypt is out there in the market place bringing in revenue. It has only been marketed for the last 3 or 4 months. I have been using it since early 2005 however it was not marketed until this year due to significant updates to the software specifically for large corporations. Hence the delay in revenues. Better to have a great product that users will be happy with than one that doesnt perform to requirements. Yes we were told it would be out last year but what ever goes exactly to plan?

SMX yes it's been delayed. Told should be out before Easter now it's this month. Wow 4 months delay !!! that is shocking ... sack everyone. Who really cares if it is 6 months late as long as the product is stable and does what it is supposed to. Microsoft delayed Windows Vista by 6 months so if a company like Microsoft cant get timing exactly right what makes you think everyone else should be able to. You are dealing with new technology, bug testing etc etc. Better to get it right the first time.

As I said before if your sick of "lies" sell your shares then you wont have to put up with the supposed lies.

A couple of you will say I am Ron or an employee ...w ell what ever, immature comments like that are expected from the bulk of the people on here who I sometimes believe cant be much over the age of 13. Some good proper discussion is much more productive. Tell me why you think data-incrypt is a dog and/or SMX. Obviously you would have to know a little bit about the actual products and take the time to maybe use the software to discuss it. This seems beyond some of you who seem to buy on roumer and never do a bit of research. Fine, bag a company if you want but do it intelligently and make sure you know what your talking about.

I'll get off my soap box now and leave the thread to those immature "investors", I've wasted enough time with this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.