CTP 0.00% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

You are both absolutely correct and given that the amounts...

1. 1,987 Posts.
    You are both absolutely correct and given that the amounts outlined can be proven up without significant increase in shares on issue or dilution in Central's share of the permits, then the $50 per share might one day be achieved.

The really good thing about this situation though is that I reckon I will be buying more CTP shares at 7c before I am buying them at 10c. With no drilling for months (although it is a very exciting program once it kicks off) and the world market's not sure how much they should be paying for oil (and by extension - energy in all forms) we are in for a fairly boring time over the next few months. Without drilling activity for 3-5 months, Central would languish in a bull energy market but in the current environment it is going to fall. I know JH said that there are interesting times ahead and I agree with him, I just think that John's idea of when this will become interesting and most other punters ideas of the time frame are a little different.

As always, patience will be rewarded even if it's only a slightly better reward than those buying in at these levels - lol.

Cheers

Badfish

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.4¢ $1.148K 21.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 99999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.36am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.