ETM 9.09% 2.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

something to read, page-56

1. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    I offered that most obvious course of action expressed in processing outside China only yesterday and its feasible comparative analysis. You did try downplay it. But there it is in the next quarterly. Now where has that left you.

The company for completely obvious reasoning’s would logically be doing DD as equally as seen with every other step so far. You lack evidence of not and again back to guessing in the face of a clearly countering current performance. Not announcing specifics at this point beyond servicing “the growing needs of a number of demand centers." is brilliant given them having a keenly overseeing Chinese partner interested in offtake too.

You claim finance would not be looked at with a Chinese partner. Already we have so visiting the site well before their due. Again your advice is failing.

All your rational has been sniped off a wall again by better company aiming. I did clearly forewarn you of such daftness in approach and wishful assumption did I not? J. The rest of what you state appears grasping at rather general and skinny straws. So there’s nothing left of concern in your barrel but confetti from its most desperately ailing critic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $28.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $46.54K 2.327M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1426741 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 186797 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.