IMM 2.50% 39.0¢ immutep limited

What a load of rubbish.I actually find rampers more dangerous...

1. 3,012 Posts.
    What a load of rubbish.

I actually find rampers more dangerous and as a newbie was suckered into buying certain stocks by such people.These stock have sunk to the bottom with no sign of returning.
    People on the boards about these stock warned there were big problems and were gang attacked by ramping holders who just want to get out themselves.

In general most people who are on a board will be a holder in that stock and have an interest of being positive about it.

They will continually post old news , sometimes years old , they will continually try to link it with other successful companies in the sector. They will pack attack anyone who says anything negative or even sensible and cautious.

Basher are not the scorge of stock boards Rampers are and that crap was written by a Ramper.

The secret is don't get stock advice on such boards , Research Research Research and if in doubt get independent advice.

Do not take the advice on that link it was written by the type of person who wants you to be a mug.

If it to good to true , Its most likely not.

I think this is a good stock , it is high risk however.
    Just remember if the big boys thought it was a low risk they would be in and the stock would be worth alot more.
    But at this point in time the big boys are not in and won't be until more postive news comes in.
    The market is always right.

This board is full of serial rampers along with odd down ramper who likes to play with such people.
    There is the odd true believer,odd realistic investor,the odd trader and alot of dreamers. Big boys still on the sidelines

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $566.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.5¢ 38.5¢ $997.5K 2.559M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 85852 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 75389 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.