LYC 2.89% $5.69 lynas rare earths limited

I agree. A lot of uncertainty. But I have to laugh how other...

1. 1,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 460
    I agree. A lot of uncertainty. But I have to laugh how other companies have raised capital and their share prices are in better positions pre-virus.

Sentiment against china continues: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/newsletters/2020-07-02/u-s-aims-sanctions-at-china-over-hong-kong-law-human-rights-abuses?utm_medium=social&utm_content=business&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&cmpid=socialflow-twitter-business

U.S. readies Chinese sanctions:
    The U.S. House of Representatives passed a bill on Wednesday imposing sanctions on banks that do business with Chinese officials involved in cracking down on pro-democracy protesters in Hong Kong.The legislation passed as the Trump administration prepared to roll out long-delayed sanctions to punish senior Chinese officials over human rights abuses against Muslims in Xinjiang.The moves came in light of Beijing's adoption of a national security law in Hong Kong, described by China as a "sword of Damocles" hanging over its critics, on the 23rd anniversary of the end of British rule.Hong Kong police made the first arrests on Wednesday under the law, which targets crimes of secession, subversion, and terrorism that could be punished by life in prison.British PM Boris Johnson said Wednesday if China's crackdown continues, the U.K. would grant 3 million Hong Kongers with British National (Overseas) status a path to full British citizenship.Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab condemned China for "not living up to its promises to the people of Hong Kong" under the U.K.-China treaty that handed the territory a high degree of autonomy, but added: "We will live up to our promises to them."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.69
Change
0.160(2.89%)
Mkt cap ! $5.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.51 $5.72 $5.51 $34.45M 6.117M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 75089 $5.68

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.70 63441 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$5.70
  Change
0.160 ( 3.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.55 $5.72 $5.53 1881896
Last updated 15.59pm 28/03/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.