Parsifal, My shrink said to me to go out with anyone that takes...

1. 17,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    Parsifal,

My shrink said to me to go out with anyone that takes your fancy, enjoy yourself,

Your not going to marry them, just use them for their pencil, you know, you can write another chapter,

Open your heart, be free, soar with the eagles,

Parsifal, you've already been with the turkies,

Now it's time to fly with some eagles,

Btw, have you ever had dreams of snakes,,,,

Not all snakes are bad in your dreams, it's when you come across scorpions that you need to worry,

Here try this, close your eyes, imagine that your in a forest and you have a house in the forest,

What does the inside of your house look like and then look out the window, what does your forest look like,

Btw, your about to look right into your own soul, it'll show you where you are, there's No bull shitting to yourself now,

When I did this exercise, I was in a forest within trees as tall as I could see,,,,actually, i wont tell you what i seen until youve done the exercise, as i dont want to preempt you into seeing something that isn't yours,

When you have the time, nice quiet place, relax and imagine that your in a forest and your house is right in the middle of the forest,

What does your house look like,

Who's there,

How did you feel,

What does the forest look like out the window of your house,

I would love for you to share your experience,

Btw, there's no right or wrong, good or bad, this is your soul your looking into,

You've made it this far, I want you to find out where you are, once you know where you are, you can then make some changes,

God bless you parsifal, peace is around the corner,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.