Something to think about, page-65

1. 61,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    Personally know what me are like, I would never get involved with one rolleyes.png

On a serious note there are good men out there, I think being friends is first and for most and I like the idea of your friends say they would need to pass the freind test. Love is blind but friends can see what you don't.

Gees the amount of times I have had to console a female freind over their relationship with a guy and having to be frank with them saying he is no good for you. They didn't take my advice at the time but in time one way or another they realised I was right.

I have a pretty good sense of judgement with people and my first impression is just about always right, have had occasions where I have put aside my first impression but latter realises the the first impression was right.

Also think you need to be happy on your own before you can be happy with some one else. I know people that are just not happy unless they are in a relationship and will get into a bad relationship or stay in one because the idea of not being in a relationship is too painful.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.