EFG 0.00% 16.0¢ everest financial group limited

Thanks for your thoughts Kiril...market assessment is harsh but...

1. 1,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Thanks for your thoughts Kiril...market assessment is harsh but unfortunately fair IMO. In a bull market they would be given the benefit of the doubt, but in this market doubt is slaughtered.

Strategy is not that hard, it is about intelligently analysing and understanding the market. Execution is the hard stuff. However, they have only made one hire IMO that had an understanding of retail distribution and no hires have understood institutional distribution. And they have wasted their board appointments. Thus, they have never given themselves a chance to build a distribution strategy (beyond the BNB cohort).

Your opportunity cost comments are starting to resonate with me, perhaps because I have doubled and quadrupled money elsewhere in last few months. At the moment I see the market as a bit toppy, so happy to leave this holding for the moment as obviously has limited downside. But if the market sinks again and/or I see other high confidence stocks, then I expect I will sell to fund the purchase.

Cheers, PViews

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EFG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.