EFG 0.00% 16.0¢ everest financial group limited

Hi guys, I have to agree with you Kiril, in respect to your...

1. 499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi guys,

I have to agree with you Kiril, in respect to your comments concerning AUM. Firstly, I see AUM settling around .5 billion, which is hardly enough to push the share price past 10c. Secondly, I see EFG pushing new products into the market in a hope that they will attract new capital. As far as I see it, the reason why EFG will do this is that this is the smartest thing to do. In other words, EFG can sit on nothing or try to generate something.

I do no share your enthusiasm on HFA which is why I no longer hold, however, I will let that rest.

PViews, I cannot see another spike in the share. This is because I do not see any catalysts for it or, more precisely, not the ones that you list. Back in 2008, I remember that Reid said he would consider the full sale of EFG, however, there has been no indication of further interest. Incidentally, Wingate hold. This may be because they see value or because no one wants their stake. Also, new hiring now outweighs firings. This is why I see the departure of Gerber as the last. Consequently, this is why gains in future will probably be gradual and why EFG now concentrates on developing the business.

Why do I still hold when there has been no evidence to show that people are once again interested in EFG's products? It is because I will soon see whether people will be. This goes for the Credit and Long/Short products as well as the new applications that they will take for EAIT in the future once the issues have been sorted out.

Kiril, you talk about opportunity cost. For me there is always plenty of time. This is not to say that I do not understand basic financial principles. Rather, I am happy with what I have and value patience.

Regards, ididwork.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EFG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.