Something you won't here from our Government leaders, page-8

1. 3,979 Posts.
    I say
    you have that completely wrong, Christ clearly said, - Matthew 5 43 44

I know. I was only teasing him. Just having a bit of fun because he came in and started a thread with some rather strage confession that Jesus was his saviour and left after one line. That may be a good thing, Jesus being his saviour, but this is not the place to confess it.

all have sinned, Darkroom are you saying you have never been naughty - No I haven't. I'm one of the few who have never sinned or been naughty.

I say
    you have that completely wrong as well, His teachings clearly state that - John 14 6

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me"

suggestion - read the bible before you criticise someone for exercising their faith

It wasn't a criticism because he exercised his faith. I found the starting a new thread and making a comment that was nonsensical to all but himself worthy of a little teasing.

As for what Jesus said and me reading the Bible. I am the way . . . How does one take advantage of this opportunity presented by Christ. By believing, by living the life prescribed by Christ, by knowledge and faith. If you do not do any of these things, Christ is not your saviour. So one must save themselves. This can be done by turning to the teachings of Christ.

You tar and feather me too quickly.

Also, I may have been naughty once in the last five minutes.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.