KKL 0.00% 1.5¢ kollakorn corporation limited

Something's afoot?, page-13

1. 637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Gycor, excellent idea but I get the feeling that there is a strong hesitation to release any news now other than when things are ACTUALLY achieved (subject to regulatory requirements of course). I must admit I agree with this strategy - this company has been plagued by "we're nearly there" sort of ASX releases which over time have had the effect of making us the boy that cried wolf. Personally, I'm not expecting to hear anything before a release that says the ink is on a major deal... unconditionally.

The other factor has been openly disclosed by Richard previously, that is, that it's a deadly competitive market out there and an ill timed "we're working on this" sort of release could provide an advantage to a potential competitor.

All said though, anyone who's been scanning this stock over the last little while would be aware of the creeping-Jesus buying that's been going on at the bottom - and Mr Market is so rarely wrong (God how I wish I'd learnt THAT earlier!!!!!!). Sure, it's not at prices that would have any of us above water, but there ARE buyers out there.

I continue to be very optimistic.

Cheers.

PS My understanding is that the rice bag tagging is primarily a KKL THL gig, but of course that's still indirectly great for us given our cross ownership.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.