AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

How can they create volume and sell into the rally? IMO AVB are...

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    How can they create volume and sell into the rally?

IMO AVB are going up based on their potential. I remember awhile back many were questioning the price of AVB. I also found them to be getting up in value when you base the valuation off what they have currently uncovered but the bigger picture is what they havn't uncovered. I also feel their current resource easily supports the SP and thats why I continue to hold.

We have only discovered one high grade zone being Antas South and the potential for many more of these HGZ's are very strong. Capex costs to start mining the HGZ is minimal so its a great plus for AVB.

Vale has a massive expansion plan happening atm which is why its great that we will get Trindade North drilled out for nothing and IMO this will be drilled out very quickly. Have a read of the following article if you havn't read about Vales plans. Link provided.

http://www.miningweekly.com/article/brazils-vale-needs-26-28bn-to-complete-projects-2010-10-18

Below is a quoted a section of the article that I find very interesting.

"NEW YORK - Brazilian mining giant Vale will need $26 billion to $28 billion over the next two years to complete projects it has already started and plans to focus new investments on copper and fertilizers, the company's CEO said on Monday."

Now if AVB find something big in the Carajas who will be onto them straight away?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.