RGT 0.00% 30.5¢ argent biopharma limited

LT, it could be some sort of manipulation but looking at the...

1. 12,342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3776
    LT, it could be some sort of manipulation but looking at the volume over the past 2-3 weeks it looks like a big sh selling. If so, today may have been their last day due to the increased volume. Sub holder selling is always considered a bad sign but often it is related to a shift in investments rather than to a company performance.

MXC got about $ 6-7m in cash which should see the sp at 0.5c, all the facilities could be valued at about 1c which would justify a sp at 1.5c considering profits - Zero profits, zero sp - value. But that way almost 80% of all listed stocks should be valued at zero. Therefore the sp will find a level where buyers think that is a great buy on what's definitely to come and sellers believe that is the lowest to get rid off. 4c could be that level, but 3 or 2 is not impossible. On the other side, any income related news - and there are many in the pipeline - will increase that level. LPE is another example where the sp is tossed up and down despite the continued quarterly increase in income and closing the gap to profitability. MXC is a young company in an emerging industry that will generate $ billions. Patience is required as reported income is 3-6 months behind billed / receiving income. Remember, MXC got sales contracts, distribution agreements, online sales platform and is generating income. The hard yards are done but like our 10.000m marathon swimmer 2 days ago, close to the finish line he lost the power and the will to hold on. When a sp sinks people start doubting as everyone thinks the sellers know something bad and over time they join the snowball. Smart and LTview people will take advantage of that wealth transfer as the fundamentals of MXC represent a fantastic investment opportunity.

I would be delighted to buy sub 3c as I got still 15 years to my retirement and need the sp up by then when I want to sell, not now when I want to buy.

To buy low they must be offered low, but low is considered to be bad. That's why most of Aussies buy high and sell low - what a smart strategy.

As long as there is no bad news the sp will increase over time with increasing income.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3300 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 313 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.