AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Something's brewing, page-42

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    I like Rusty's comments and Shane Hardy's input along with a few others who although I do not know them, think they are fundamentally honest and have their hearts in the right place. Patience is a virtue a lot of us already have but the problem is management have taken us well beyond the point a reasonable tolerant person would be expected to go. Have they broken any corporations laws in failing to up date us - obviously not. Would they be aware there is a growing tide of disenchantment with the way they fail to communicate or give clear concise explanation as to what is going on on a number of fronts:
    (1) The progress of the Isabelle re-application
    (2) Failure to notify us if there is another applicant or number of applicants
    (3) Failure to state categorically that Axiom/KB definitely and incontestably represents all the landholder interests pertinent to us and that there will be no challenges to our mining application or commercial interests.
    (4)The need to explain the CEO's uncomfortable association with another unrelated mining entity.
    On these four counts, I definitely think management is aware of the burning issues but is not prepared to publicly comment. One can assume nothing good can come from this no disclosure which is intentional.

Why would management turn its back on the share holder base? Presumably because they don't matter so long as the major share holders are kept in the loop. It looks more and more like a case of churn and burn - keep enticing new investment sources to fill the wages void and ignore or do the absolute minimum to inform rank and file investors who have collectively lost millions of dollars worth of equity. The glib response could be, 'that's the risk you take'. Saying that would understate the duty of disclosure and to be a good honest corporate citizen with firm moral underpinnings, so RM you are personally responsible for those losses and the flippant way you treat all and sundry - some of whom have invested life savings. Obviously the care factor is very low so one must also wonder how you propose to be a model corporate citizen and share the alleged wealth of mining throughout a poor and vulnerable community? You cannot be selective in your compassion. Evidence to date on multiple fronts says you do not have any.

Maybe this is why the re-application is being held up. The rushed initial grant has been carefully rethought and close inspection of the company casts doubts about their suitability to hold a mining license. I do not know this as fact, but it is a plausible explanation based on what we see today.

Will this company progress or mine? Unlikely is my answer today. Does it have the resolve to mine? Empiracle evidence suggests it is just a lifestyle company. There is no assumption I will make a profit from this investment anymore - just how much I will lose. I should have know better, but we all trust someone in this interconnected world. The failure to deliver on so many fronts by RM, was something I never saw coming. What a catastrophe. The blatant disregard for other people who followed his scripted dream- well there are no words really.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.