AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Something's brewing, page-51

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Hello Rusty,

I have to ask. How do you know about all these hold ups and the reasons behind them?

Many SH have rang the company only to receive a reply that "all is ok". "Nothing to worry about". Treated like mushrooms. (kept in the dark and fed sheet)

The company havent released any announcement stating "hold ups" but you seem to know that there were.

So how do you know this info? No other SH who has contacted the company has heard this?

You also said "something is brewing" implying that you know much more than the company has been telling other SH's. A bit unfair one would think.

You said you spoke to RM at 3am not so long ago, others here have left message after message with no reply.

For you to say you know this sort of stuff that other SH's havent been told by the company is a bit concerning dont you think?

Unless you are doing the PR job for AVQ?

You say smashing Ryan and the board wont help anyone, Well I beg to differ.

We all know these companies read HC.
    So if they cant be contacted and tell the truth then at least the SH can still raise their issues to get their point across somehow.

When you are earning that sort of salary, showing no profit and draining SH's pockets, then you deserve to be at the end of a bit of criticism.

Rusty I am sure you mean well, but its come to a point now where this company needs to start showing results and not making up excusing. Also being more open to ALL of its loyal holders, not just a select few.

At the moment, this is a lifestyle company. Looks like AVQ directors like these sorts of companies. just look at them all now on MNM aswell.

P.S. I dont think you should tell people to have patience either.

Hi RM if you are reading.

Looking forward to the next CR. Couldnt be far away. Dont forget the so called loyal holders in this one. Hahahaha funny one hey.

Maybe a 15 year expiry date on the next lot of oppies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.