AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Hi DJM Sorry for the late reply I have been away last few...

1. 3,012 Posts.
    Hi DJM
    Sorry for the late reply I have been away last few days....Im not sure what to make out of the MNM/AVQ.................WOULD HATE to ever see a reverse take over....we dont need them.
    it maybe that we have interests later on with our gold Tenements ie' Cardross/ WG it maybe that they could be used as a safe guard in the EOI process , I do not really know , Im not real impressed with D Kinsman he was with Inaminka a few years ago and that went pear shaped...then to MNM and I dont see that doing anything with out Us. SORRY Im not much help with that at the moment....I can say this with confidence JATZ...is spot on and as for RUSTY I have the utmost respect for the man , anything he shares he does so out of loyalty to share holders ...not all of his dealings are with Management he along with a few others ...Jatz included have spoken to Government reps etc . to source out as much information as possible to give to all share holders...this has been done to try and take some pressure of all of us. no one could be happy at the moment with the lack of news coming out of our Highly paid leaders how ever Fuzz has pointed out quite correctly that all this was in the last Quarterly statement...so I think we can wait at least until the 1 week of December to get the shits.
    I would hate most SH,s to sell out now I think things are about to turn in our favor ,Cheers GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.