PZC 0.00% 0.2¢ pan asia corporation limited

Dear fellow PZC holders,I have been following this stock very...

1. 271 Posts.
    Dear fellow PZC holders,

I have been following this stock very closely since mid November when it was less than 3c. Letsee, I think you are exactly right that something is cooking.

But this is not new information, just go read the company's own price sensitive annoucement on December 16th. They are finalising their due diligence on up to 16 projects in Indoensia, a number of which are already at the production stage and not only at production, but the company is intending to increase production. Also High grade manganese was observed on Flores Island. The company has also indicated that drilling and assay results on 4-5 projects will be released between January-March.

I spoke with Alan Hopkins, the CEO a couple of weeks back, and he was very confident about the future of PZC. He also said starting January, they will be doing roadshow presentation both in Australia and Europe, to garner more institutional support and awareness of the company.

I think big things are just around the corner for PZC. The smart money is coming in at these bargain prices below 5c, but I can't see this stock remaining below 5c for much longer. At $43 million market cap, it is looking way to cheap considering the projects they have and the current drilling program going on in Indonesia.

I won't give any tips about prices of the share, even though I have in the past, for fear of being called an up-ramper, but I believe that some time in the 1st quarter of 2010 PZC will have a serious re-rating, and those who are patient and willing to hold will be well rewarded.

I do think this has the potential to be one of the picks of 2010.

Good luck to all holders, and lets see what unfolds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PZC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.