AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Something's Cooking, page-45

1. 3,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Hi prosperity

to me AZS is currently faced with a curious balance of positives vs negatives

the negatives are known and current: !) it has no cash: it is down to probably $450k in the bank as we speak which is pretty frightening, and 2) there is a lot of shares on issue and a lot of loose stock feeding in whenever buyers pop up. This has been the case for a long time and is probably caused by the faltering path of the project over the past couple of years.

the positives are 1) the JV coming and 2) the Cascada drill results which are likely to be positive. Right now both of these are undefined. They could be just ok, they could be good or they could be great. Who knows. The market will judge at the time.

the problem right now is that the negatives are known and I believe are killing off any 'buying on rumour' upward pressure.

cant say I understand the sudden big wack of sellers on the offer. It is a bit mysterious and sometimes these sort of bids just disappear. We have recently seen that a swag of buyers can come in an instant, so interesting days ahead.

cheers
    gosouth

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.