KSX 0.00% 1.5¢ karmelsonix ltd

somethings cooking, page-12

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    mack67...

Its the difference between manufactured interest and genuine accumulative buying.

One can be faked, while the other can not!

It should not come as a surprise mind you; look at the players involved in this; look at their products; look at recent developments; look at the road show and...in particular; look at their target audience.

Neither stupid nor short of cash...and certainly not likely to invest in a dead end company who's shares are being temporarily pumped for an exit on the back of them.

Different scale, different market...but Coclear started out in a not disimilar manner...and interestinglky with a smaller target market!

Anyway, traders will always be attracted to such stocks and invariably will jump in and out with very poor relative returns...they will also try to manipulate it to their advantage with varying degrees of success. This also happened to MPO, where many jumped in and out to their usual trading regime, but with relatively low success rates.

There are certain stocks where at times one should not trade them...and here, register profile and price relative to underlying potential is a critical mix!

I hazzard a guess that recent activity has seen a net exit of many temporararies, yet after coming full circle in this regard, we are virtually back to the launching position we were at just a week or so ago...only this time with most of the temporary overhead washed out.

As was the case with MPO in the run from 8c to about 18c...I suspect ovetrading of this has (and will continue to), errode what could have been significant sit and hold profits for many.

Am happy...have been from about 5c...although mostly from about 9c (1.2c oppies)...it has been another MPO for me...that's two 10 baggers in just 6 or so months, with the last in just 6 weeks or so.

Add the rest currently doing well, deduct the bad ones...and it has been a good start to the year...and it is still only July?

lol

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.