NMT 1.41% 7.0¢ neometals ltd

Somethings going on !!, page-48

1. 1,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    Patience needed, they are telling us all they are working on but can't tell you deals done until they're done, and during the buyback it's best a low price so NMT only give out news required by law, now that's stopped as something pending but they're clearly not at a stage yet to give out Ann.
    In the interview Chris implies that ten ton per day isn't going to be enough to cope with spent batteries that need processing and they don't travel well.
    We know the battery factories have some 10% new rejected which need reprocessed, to me that suggests as per my past posts that several plants in different countries will be required probably built alongside the mega factories.
    Add this income to the 13.8% shipment cash, the Lioh cash if built, the Eli royalties if used, the tech to soak up lithium from brine etc. Put all that into a lithium tech company as outlined in the slice or dice report and hope to multiply by 20 to 40 x P/E how much might all this be worth? Even only ten times P/E it's big bucks.
    I don't think they buy back 5% of shares just to double or treble current share price so we all get a little more added value this could multibag if these things happen and 5% less shares will add real value should that happen but we don't yet have partners or aren't quite at the stage that further Ann can be issued, and these value guesses can become reality, we have however been told all they are working on to date.
    Then there's the titanium tech to produce at $500 ton current tech used cost about $2000 ton. How many tons are produced per yr?
    NMT tech can save $1500 per ton in production cost, how much of that saving might NMT receive?
    I've not yet googled the annual titanium produced but Im sure Chris will know to the ounce. Plus we have the titanium resource yet to be mined.
    Even on a very bad day I'd like to think $2 per share is on the cards and on a very good day, well I'm frightened to go there.
    What brings me back down to earth is the analyst target 56cts and when that starts to move as more news flow comes then I'll feel more confident these predictions are achievable.
    I'm constantly looking for downside, like compitition to recycle batteries which may mean we need to buy spent stock to feed machine which will reduce profits, other tech on everything else being invented which betters or matches NMT's tech, things never stand still and it's a race to be first with it all but what we do have, unless we sell it, is the income flow from 13.8%'and I'd rather we held and added to that with all of the above selling it later as part of the P/E of a lithium tech stock.
    Not long now until financial year end and shipment cash, someone pinging the share to keep the price low but let's hope that's all about to change shortly with a rerate back into mid 40's before heading seriously north, I'm happy with news flow and all that's being worked on but keen as everyone to see improved share price sooner rather than later, GLAH, Loop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $43.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 6.9¢ $7.403K 105.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 309898 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 140940 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.