AUM australian mining investments limited

somethings gotta be wrong, page-25

1. 1,363 Posts.
    native copper Both Ernest Hernry and Telfer have native copper in various amounts, as do several other copper projects.

Most of the time native copper is seen as a bit of a pest as it is hard to achieve high recoveries for plant not set up foir it. However, if you know there is a lot of native copper, the stuff is very easy to pull out in a gravity form from the milling circuit, can be floated reasonably with a modified reagent scheme in a flotation circuit and I think it can be leached in an oxide circuit (still checking this one).

I think everyone is looking at the downside. Bl33dy hell, Rocklands has "ore" grading over 2% Cu from surface. Strip ratio's will be very low, with the potential to generate cash with acheap leach circuit before getting into the juicy sulphides.

There does appear to be a lot of native copper in the upper part of the "orebody"....oops, maybe I will get a call from the ASX? , but this is typical of copper ores which are near surface. The question I ask is : where has the native copper originated from........most probably from the oxidation of a VERY large sulphide deposit sitting right below, which is evidenced by the deeper drilling. Remeber, these guys have only drilled to 200 m vertical to date....

Also, Wayne M said the following only on Wednesday "I am about as certain as you can get that this.......is a large deposit" or something to that effect. Anyone who thinks this guy is not for real is a d#ckhead.

Maybe I can get a job as Waynes press adviser.

Process

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.