AUM australian mining investments limited

re: somethings gotta be right Guys,Consider, Colncurry is a...

1. 1,018 Posts.
    re: somethings gotta be right Guys,

Consider, Colncurry is a small town and WORD GETS AROUND easily. So think about it, if you have been a miner for all your adult life and you strike it BIG. Consider:

1) If the news had leaked before any market announcement, it would have attracted a lot of unfriendlies. Any predator firstly would have started discrediting the company/directors. Once this is achieved, any market sensitive news from the company however big would not have had the same impact as it did when the ann came out on 29/06. Actually, this is what is happening right nowin the press. So why wait for everything to be perfected, once you find it tell the world and then fill in the blanks.

2) The drill hole locations must be kept a secret so as to avert sabotage, a bit extreme but well within the realm of the possible.

WM has achieved what he wanted to achieve, i.e. put the company in a comfortable zone to raise more capital and at the same time position himself as a major shareholder with the oppies (which he will eventually get) to avert any unfriendlies.

Good news is coming for sure, its just ASX wants to play xtra safe BUT does not realise that this time round that only IT has lost credibility.

Just my 2 cents worth, dyor

BYG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.